This assessment provides a comprehensive review of your records management practices.
Why consider such an Assessment?
- Records Management is often a target of HR auditing
- Avoid significant penalties for non compliance
- HR Websource provides links for detail and "next steps"
This Assessment includes topics related to:
- EEO filing/reporting
- Employment Records
- Record Tracking requirements/File Access Policy
- How to keep files and what needs to be separate and why
- Payroll records
- ADA files; medical information
- Worker's Compensation
- Record Retention
JBM is not an attorney, all information is based on interpretation and experience in dealing with regulations. Any questions, seek legal advice.