Employee Handbook Sample - Customize to match your management practices!
Employee Handbooks are the most important communication tool for any employer to have to ensure compliance and keeping communications clear with employees. If you have ever had to write a handbook yourself, you know the time and expertise needed to ensure you have a comprehensive and useful handbook. HR Websource provides a comprehensive sample for you to edit to meet your needs. While handbooks in place are important, how to use each policy and practice stated is even more important. This site will give you the content and the "how to" in order to apply this important management tool.
This section includes:
Comprehensive sample of employee handbook available to you to edit and customize to meet your needs.
Handbook Samples contain required detailed policies and written suggested best practices related to information such as:
- EEO statements
- ADA accomodatioins
- Employee Relations
- Hiring Policy
- Harassment Policy
- Performance Evaluations
- Pay information
- Important Leave of Abence policies
- Benefits and Paid Time off
- Workplace Conduct
- Disciplinary process
- Use of electronic resources and devices
- Handbook Content Checklist to inform you on what needs to be included
- How to Use Handbook as a management tool - Application of Handbooks is KEY to compliance and reducing vulnerability. This section includes a webinar to fully inform you as to how to write one and how to administer the policies within it
An employee handbook is a basic part of the business management foundation for any business with employees. Regardless of size, there are laws, rules, and guidelines employees need to have.
Our sample and checklist will help you through the details that you should consider to have in your own handbook.